I thought the ad posted below by Texas Darlin — with its ominous silence — beautifully captures how Obama’s disastrous economic policies have devastated families. (Who knew that socialism breeds poverty?) Now that Romney has been humanized by the first debate and is not the contraceptive-stealing oligarch leading a ‘war on women’ pushed by Obama and his Media, first-person ads such as the one below are especially persuasive. It’s a strong woman switching her vote for a very practical reason: for the benefit of her family. Click here to watch the ultimate ad aimed at soccer moms, from Clinton 1996.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- bitly.xaijo.com/marquita "Fuck it" - guy in charge of naming the hot air balloon 5 months ago
- Sweeeet! I made $173.22 this week filling out a couple of surveys. apps.facebook.com/437565426311140 5 months ago
- I love this! I made $193.01 this week just taking a couple of surveys. apps.facebook.com/122366544594433 5 months ago
- Chris & Barry Photo Ops. Like a Springsteen Tour, All for the Love of Audience
- Open Letter to Governor Chris Christie [UPDATED]
- I am Voting Against Thuggery, Race Baiting, and Liberal Hypocrisy. I am Voting for the Survival of my Country.
- It’s Still the Economy, Stupid. But It’s Also More Than Just the Economy: It’s The Quiet Rebellion Against “Change”
- The Media Stands Down
- Karl Rove Uses Flamethrower over Benghazi Scandal
- [UPDATED] Romney Attacks Obama’s ‘Strength’ in New Ohio Ad, Gains Momentum
- UPDATE: Did Trump’s Trump Work? My Theory on Why Gloria Allred’s October Surprise on Behalf of Obama Flopped